Wednesday 6 November 2013

Christmas Is Nearing...

...and you have been able to find christmas-y clothes, decorations and accessoires in the shops for a while now. Although every year I'm astounded by how early the city turns into one huge Christmas advertisement, I seriously LOVE all those reindeer-, Father Christmas- and snowman-jumpers! But the one thing I just couldn't leave at Primark on my last stroll through was this collection of earrings:



Aren't they just the cutest? Unfortunately I think it's still a bit early to be wearing them, but I can't wait till the 1st of December, when (at least for me) it'll be officially socially acceptable to wear all things Christmas-related.

Have you had any naughty Christmas purchases yet? What's the thing you're most looking forward to?
Toodles,
Kathybell

No comments:

Post a Comment